Monday, January 20, 2014

Snake Eyes


As I walk through the school hallways, I get these questionable stares.....if you like what you see, take a picture--it will last longer! I'm just teasing, but seriously, every time I wear these shoes people either love them and tell me to "work it" or stare at me like I'm crazy for wearing heels to school! Anyway today's outfit was inspired by these snake skin beauties that I matched with a purple clutch that is part of Kohl's Jennifer Lopez collection. I decided to make every accessory purple and add this pink jacket (courtesy of my sister's closet) to make it "pop" and add a dash of sweetness to counter-act these vicious shoes.
My favorite thing about these heels,besides the design, is that there is an ankle strap. Ankle-strapped heels are a blessing in disguise because they allow me to walk long hours without discomfort and give me reassurance that I won't fall and break my neck!

Shoes- DSW $17
Earrings and Shoes- Kohl's
Pants- Aeropostale $5
Jacket- Sears- $10 (sisters closet)


No comments:

Post a Comment