Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fashion X Crossing




 
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Dear fans,
Penniless Prada is going through some "changes"...good of course. I have come to the idea that I don't need twenty pictures of the same thing (exaggeration) or a couple paragraphs to get my point across. In the case of fashion photography less is more! I just get so excited when I blog I tend to overdue it. Never the less I hope you enjoy the new and improved Penniless Prada as I change things up and give a new idea to the term fashion!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fur (fuax fur, I love my animals) and curls is always a must for the cold winter days. Fur is something that can turn any outfit from dreary to fabulous in less than five seconds. And ladies pin straight hair is out this season....straightening makes hair look flat and lifeless so this winter switch your every day straight hair with vibrant voluminous curls. Knee high riding boots from a little box under my tree complete the look and top off this cold post!

No comments:

Post a Comment